We are looking for a part time Administrative Assistant to join our Home Office team! This position will serve as the administrative assistant to the CEO. This role requires excellent communication skills, uncompromising professionalism, and a positive attitude regarding teamwork. This person must maintain and foster a highly professional, welcoming, positive and collaborative environment with employees, customers and partners. This position will also sit at the front desk and serve as our receptionist during the afternoon.
CEO Administrative Assistant:
• Perform various administrative functions as requested by the CEO.
• Acts as the primary investor relations contact and manages all partner requests and communication.
• Manages and processes all partnership transactions.
• Coordinate and process all partner/note holder mailings and offerings.
• Create and maintain inventory of CEO beer.
• Greet all callers and office visitors with consistent, professional, and proactive message. Answer and route all incoming phone calls.
• Perform all Front Desk administrative duties.
• Distribute all company mail and faxes as they arrive.
• Process all incoming and outgoing mail and packages for UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
• Notify Customer Service Representative of immediate concerns regarding customers.
• Order and maintain all office supplies for internal company use. Monitor inventories for common items, and ensure that stocks are consistently available.
• Check all office machines (copiers, faxes, printers) to ensure that they are fully stocked with supplies and that they are functioning properly. Restock as needed and report problems as they occur.
• Maintain organization and cleanliness of reception and break areas.
• Manage all office cleaning processes, including conducting daily inspection and organization of company conference rooms and meeting areas.
• Assist senior management with administrative tasks as requested.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum education requirement: High School diploma, or equivalent. College degree preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, and customer service focus.
• At least 1-2 years experience in the business arena, preferably in an administrative support capacity.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
This position is part time and will work approx. 20 hours per week from 1:30pm - 5:30pm, Mon-Fri.
If interested please submit your resume and cover letter along with salary requirements to email@example.com, utilizing reference code CEO613.
Karl Strauss Brewing Company - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard