Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Job Summary
- Under the general direction of the physician and director, provides quality respiratory care. Exhibits the values of F.I.R.S.T. (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust).
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- Works in a well lighted, ventilated and air conditioned area. Often exposed to unpleasant odors, sights and sounds. Long periods of standing, walking, stooping, heavy lifting and bending are required. Risks exposure to disease, infection, physical strain, and assault. Risks exposure to blood, body fluids and tissue radiation, and anti-neoplastic agents. Must be able to lift 50 lb. independently.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: RRT - Graduate of an approved Respiratory Care Registry Program and successful completion of NBRC Registry Exam or registry eligible.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
- Current Kentucky Respiratory Care License, BCLS within the first three months of employment and ACLS, PALS and NALS certification required within one year of employment.
Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -