Qualified applicants for this opportunity will possess
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Healthcare Industry a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Previous Management experience
A Leading Healthcare Company located in Monmouth County, New Jersey is searching for an Chief Financial Officer
- Prepare accurate Financial Statements and corresponding reports within the monthly and quarterly deadlines.
- Supervise Accounts Payable Coordinator/Payroll Coordinator. Oversee the Accounts Payable process.
- Supervise Accounts Receivable Coordinator. Oversee accounts receivable functions, including cash and credit card logs and deposits, preparation of agency invoices and statements, and notices of delinquent agency accounts.
- Supervise Receptionist and the front desk requirements.
- Manage the payroll function ensuring efficient systems, process and controls for payroll as well as the payment of the associated employee benefits.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries and reconciliation of all general ledger balances on a monthly basis.
- Manage purchasing process as needed.
- Prepare government grant budgets, financial reports, and invoice/reimbursement submittals to government agencies.
- Prepare supporting external audit schedules, external tax schedules, and interface with auditors and tax advisors as needed.
- Work cohesively with the Grants team and the fundraising team providing financial reports and reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Assist with annual budgeting process, budget analysis, and quarterly forecasting.
Nauticus Group - 19 months ago