GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
- Manage assigned average portfolio of 6MM to obtain receivable past due and collection objectives.
- Interface with customers, sales dept., distribution, operations, and other teams to identify and resolve problems. To include reconciling accounts and providing supporting documentation such as proof of deliveries, purchase orders and lien waivers.
- Make decisions in determining next steps in the collection process, when faced with difficult customers.
- Travel to customer visits to work directly with customer and sales to identify order/ship/bill process breakdowns and to work together to streamline and improve both customer and GE processes.
- Ongoing use of excel for customer downloads, statements and account reconciliation.
- Working directly with customer on line programs for past due resolution, exceptions and back charges.
- Pull check details to identify unapplied cash and apply to clear open receivable.
- Identify special billing requirements and manage specialty screens
- Resolve customer deductions through working with different departments for credit issuance. Use of proper claims coding to identify deduction type.
- Approve and release orders by making credit decisions to protect the assets and grow Sales, while working within established company policies and terms.
- Support sales objectives through sound credit analysis and support.
- Make sound business decisions relating to concessions and write-offs, to include possible past due settlements of project.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and related discipline or 3+ years of experience in collections, accounts receivables, accounting/financial services, or call center setting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proven analytical, negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Apply to job
- Customer payment process experience
- Self-directed, ability to multi-task and detail oriented
- Willing to take initiative
- Customer Service Oriented
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 19 months ago
GE Home & Business Solutions consists of two business segments. Appliances and Lighting.
At GE Appliances, we are imagination at...