Mitel (Nasdaq: MITL, TSX: MNW) is a global provider of business communications
and collaboration software, solutions and services that enable our customers to
communicate and collaborate, and to conduct business anywhere, over any medium
with the device of their choice. Through a single cloud-ready software stream,
Mitel's Freedom architecture provides the flexibility and simplicity
organizations need to support today's dynamic work environment. With revenues
greater than $610M in FY12, Mitel supports the needs of customers in over 100
countries through our worldwide network of more than 1500 channel partners. For
more information, visit: http://www.mitel.com .
Mitel NetSolutions Division is seeking a skilled sales professional who will be
responsible for selling solutions to senior-level decision makers and working
closely with Mitel Business Partners. Candidates will utilize solution selling
and account management techniques to manage and maximize the business
relationships with our channels.
Candidates must have 3+ years of experience and a history of progressively
improving business to business (B2B) sales of high technology solutions
preferably voice and data networks and cloud communications. Sales experience
in voice networking (PBX and IP PBX) equipment, software, and/or services,
particularly with Value Added Resellers and Systems Integrators in enterprise
markets. 40%+ travel required.
We're looking for high energy, results-oriented candidates who are skilled at
implementing innovative sales initiatives with our Mitel Business Partners.
• Must possess strong sales -and account management skills.
• Proven ability to build and develop relationships with channel business
• Able to accurately forecast business and meet or exceed assigned quotas
• Understands the business elements supporting indirect sales and service
• Successful track record in securing, developing and managing major accounts
and developing business opportunities through consultative
• Organized, highly self-managed and self-starting
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, selling skills,
presentation skills, and time management skills are essential
• Demonstrated ability to build credibility and clearly articulate a value
• Experience generating new business and building new business partnerships
• In-depth experience with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Takes responsibility & ownership for data integrity and applies
• Creative with business planning and implementing sales initiatives
• Customer focused (internal & external) and responsive to customer
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
• Clean driving record required
Mitel is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Mitel Networks believes a company's legacy shouldn't include outdated communications technology. Mitel specializes in network...