Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Chemical Cleaning Technician with a CLEAN Driving Record on a contract opportunity with a leading company in Fremont, CA
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment, is seeking Chemical Cleaning Technician for long term, temp to direct opportunities! If you have clean room and chemical handling experience, please apply!
APPLICANTS WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE WILL BE HIGHLY CONSIDERED:
* Cleanroom experience
* Handles stress
* Chemical handling experience such as acids, alcohol, acetone, etc...
* Positive attitude/teamwork
* Ok with repetitive work
* Attention to detail
* Good communication skills
* Fast turn-around on production
* Flexible hours/assignments
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs basic cleaning, packing, and maintenance activities. This position may include initial wiping of parts with various solvents (such as IPA), preparing sample kits, masking, basic machine operation, basic scrubbing and detailing of parts with abrasive pads, cleanroom packaging, boxing of parts for shipment, and general area maintenance and housekeeping duties.
· Specialized duties may include: chemical cleaning of parts with acidic and basic chemistries, and various inspection activities to ensure effective performance of cleaning processes.
· Safe use and disposition of hazardous chemicals for cleaning.
· Must wear cleanroom garments and safety personal protective items depending upon work activity.
· Able to stand for long periods of time.
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Able to do some repetitive tasks related to wiping, scrubbing and detailing parts.
· Usually involves handling of hazardous chemicals.
· Requires aptitude, and a good understanding of cleanroom packing.
· Requires good communication skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
Education and Experience:
· HS Diploma, and a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience. Prefer at a minimum, 6 months of “hands-on” chemical experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our unwavering commitment...