Organization - Enterprise
Location - Chicago, IL
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions.
Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Professionals in our
run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
You've worked hard for your degree. Now put your degree to work with an organization that offers greater opportunity, greater challenge and greater satisfaction.
organization is responsible for maintaining Accenture's information technology (IT) infrastructure and implementing our internal IT strategy. We provide a range of IT services across Accenture, including design and development of IT products and services, help desk support, network management and maintenance, workstation support, and telecommunications. The CIO Organization employs the IT best practices that Accenture advocates to its clients, and takes great pride in being an award-winning high performance IT organization.
As an analyst, you will design and deliver innovative solutions for our internal clients based on existing packages, such as SAP and Microsoft applications, or custom-built systems that help accelerate business innovation. You will receive world-class training in order to achieve this and you'll be amazed at the diversity of opportunities to develop your potential and grow professionally.
As an Analyst in CIO your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but you may find yourself:
- Assisting in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.
- Assisting in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and, as appropriate, their supporting technologies
- Developing deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs), portions of technology architecture and infrastructure design activities and portions of technology build, test and deployment
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree or completed degree with a graduation date of between December 2012-May 2014
- 3.0 or higher cumulative (overall) GPA
- .NET, SQL, and/or SAP knowledge and/or working experience
- Programming knowledge or experience
- Software Development Life Cycle knowledge
- Productivity Tool proficiency (Microsoft Office suite, MS project, MS Access knowledge)
Our preferred majors are:
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems / Decision Sciences
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, with capabilities in consulting, strategy, digital,...