The role of the CIO is to provide company-wide vision and leadership enabling the organization to achieve strategic technology and business objectives. As a member of the top management team, the CIO will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
This position will also plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related initiatives, as well as provide administrative direction for daily systems and the operational function of the IT department. The CIO must be able to perform and enjoy both the management and individual contributor roles of the position. Reporting directly to the President, this individual will make a significant contribution to the overall efficiency and productivity of the Company.
· Participate and contribute substantively to the Executive Team so that they understand, value and embrace how technology, or a new technology, can accelerate change or leverage an operational process.
· Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization.
· Keep current trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices. Advise, counsel, and educate executives and management on their competitive or financial impact. Lead initiatives in the way the organization thinks about technology and the significant role others can play in the development of it.
· Act as an advocate for the organization’s IT vision via regular written and in-person communication with the organization’s executives, department heads, and end users. Take the opportunity to stimulate debate related to critical thinking and the role of technology.
· Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, operating procedures and performance measures and ensure the adherence to applicable laws and regulations.
· Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets.
· Direct development and execution of a company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
· Negotiate technology purchases, and oversee implementation, and various related services provided by the information systems department and third parties.
Candidates must have a minimum of ten to fifteen years of varied systems experience including experience at the senior management or executive level. You must be currently or recently employed with a major One Billion Dollar corporation as a Director of IT, VP of IT or CIO/CTO to qualify for this position. Your current company must be high transaction, high growth company.
Qualified candidates must have technical experience with information system technology, service oriented architecture, telecommunications, network and PC operating systems, application and project management. Candidates must have proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development, strong analytical skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving skills, ability to think strategically and act tactically; ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environments, strong influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills, ability to interface internally and externally to ensure successful, high-quality outcomes, ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language and proven resource management skills. Travel Percentage is estimated at 20%.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with an MBA or Masters of Technology preferred.
· Competitive base compensation
· Health benefits & 401K with employer match
· Employer paid continuing education courses and designations
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $20.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
Randstad Technologies - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest...