Work for one of best places to work and fastest growing Healthcare IT companies in Tampa Bay!
The Chief Information Officer provides the highest level of direction and strategic insight to the organization with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability as well as day-to-day leadership and management support of the organization’s mission, goals, and values. As a key member of the Executive Leadership team, the Chief Information Officer will report to the President, and assume a strategic role in the overall management and success of the company. The CIO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all Information Technology related activities and data integrity of the company.
- Be a part of an ethical, high-performing culture
- Smart/diverse/talented teams
- Supportive, progressive and inspiring leadership
- 401K, Health, PTO, Work/Life Balance, and a sense of community
- Great work environment with a really “cool” vibe
- Reward and recognition programs
- Lean, progressive thinking team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Aligns IT objectives and programs with organizational objectives and strategies.
- Defines organizational metrics based on overall business objectives.
- Optimizes cost of information technology and phone services through orchestrating the correct mix of internal and external resources.
- Provides overall leadership in optimizing the design of IT and phone services for the organization.
- Aligns IT risk management with overall organization risk management.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning through introduction of new systems and technologies.
- Provides a stable technology infrastructure and appropriate technology tools in support of all functional areas of the organization.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance technology performance, appropriate business metrics and business opportunities.
- Actively engages in driving strategic initiatives, and the related goals, to ensure the most optimal outcome.
- Effectively communicates using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills. Has the ability to clearly present an idea or concept so others understand, lets others speak, and engages productively in difficult conversations while upholding our ethical values.
- Demonstrated problem solver providing creative, forward-thinking solutions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Extreme attention to detail and highly collaborative with the ability to communicate and manage well across the organization, and with strategic clients and stakeholders.
- Experience providing effective data analytics and reporting tools for broad organizational use.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Directly supervises 4-6 employees and indirectly supervises 100-200 employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding/motivating and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems . Acts as a change agent and develops a high-performing team in the spirit of exceptional service to all internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of related experience in progressively responsible IT leadership roles, preferably in Property & Casualty, Group Health or Workers’ Compensation industry.
- MBA highly desirable.
- Prefer certifications in PMP, CISSP, Cisco, Microsoft, ITIL, VMWARE Certification Pro and Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Travel may be required (Approx. 10%).
- Must be able to reside in the Tampa Bay area.