We are currently running a search on behalf of our client, for a Chief Information Officer. The client, a prestigious company in its field located in NY/NJ, is looking for a CIO to lead the company’s technology vision initiatives.
Additionally, the CIO:
• Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems.
• Facilitates communication between staff, management, vendors, and other technology resources within the company.
• Oversees the back office computer operations of the affiliate management information system, including local area networks and wide-area networks.
• Responsible for the management of multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data and office automation.
• Designs, implements, and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
• Develops and implements user-training programs.
• Oversees and evaluates system security and back up procedures.
• Report directly to the Executive VP.
• Research, selection, negotiation and implementation of a new ERP system.
• Serve as the technical advisor and consultant for the management team.
• Disaster Recovery Planning
• Policy and procedure development and maintenance for the Technology Department.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 8 years of progressively responsible experience as a CIO/CTO or as an IT director serving as the senior technical advisor for the management team.
• Requires bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Experience integrating ERP and “Best of Breed” business management software
• Strategic IT planning and budgeting expertise
• Ecommerce Experience is a plus
• Strong project management & change management experience
• Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
applicants should email their resume to application ezrah.org
- 10 months ago - save job