- Drive business growth through better use of technology.
- Manage a large, complex IT environment and uphold best-in-class standards.
- Effectively communicate complex IT issues to executive management.
- Manage the hiring, placement and development of IT professionals.
- Provide strategic direction for custom and off-the-shelf applications.
- Run and complete large and often transformative projects.
- Lead the IT department's operational and strategic planning, which includes fostering innovation, organizing and planning projects and negotiating resource allocation.
- Ensure the security and protection of corporate information systems and equipment.
- Accountable for design and successful execution of high availability and application recoverability.
- Negotiate, prepare and review IT-based contracts.
- Master's degree in information technology, computer science, management or related field.
- 15+ years experience, with 7+ years in a Director / Senior Executive or CIO position within an organization
- ERP Conversion experience REQUIRED
- Application Development, Java, WebSphere, Oracle and Data Warehousing experience
- Well-versed in strategic planning processes and implementation.
- Strong ability to provide direction for an IT services organization with varied customers and clients within the organization.
ExecuNet - 5 months ago