CIP will enable the creation of an organization-wide culture of continuous improvement that drives out waste throughout all our business processes. CIP is an ongoing value added effort to incrementally improve products, services or processes from our customers’ point of view with minimal financial impact and without additional workforce and space.
CIP Champion will focus on the implementation of CIP workshops and projects in specific areas of the business as well as training and assisting with 5S audits. The assignment for this position will be for 6 months to 1 year.
CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES :
Assist with workshops, training, follow up tasks and project topics
Planning of workshops and projects in conjunction with the CIP Implementation Manager and the persons responsible in the departments
Follow up on plans for activities, workshops and projects in coordination with the appropriate departments
Monitor established standards for workshops and success measurements
Assist with the documentation of all improvement activities and coordinate reporting through CIP Implementation Manager
Maintenance of a lean reporting system to measure CIP progress
Assist with analysis of potential to improvement areas in quality, costs and delivery reliability
Identification of training needs
Recommend potential upgrades to training materials and simulation games
Implementation and maintenance of the employee suggestion system
Support the development and documentation of future improvement measures
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS : The prerequisite job-related qualifications for this position, such as: education, technical background, industry and/or practice area exposure, product and/or service track record, staff development experience, administrative requirements, etc.
- High School Degree or higher required or at least 6 months of experience
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Experience in Just-in-time methods, understanding of processes and project management
- Good interpersonal and facilitation skills as well as good written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all staff levels at the facility.
- Ability to motivate others
- Strong business sense and professional presence.
- Ability to work independently and to drive work to completion.
- Commitment to excellence and willingness to work hard in a demanding environment.
- Ability to work with teams within the organization.
1-3 years of progressive paint manufacturing experience.
- Proficiency with computer systems and programs
Benjamin Moore - 23 months ago
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...