1. Process Improvement
2. Problem Resolution
3. Project Management
4. Employee Training
• Must be able to improve manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
• Must prepare and present plans for the above and coordinate deployment including training of team members.
• Must be able to assist CIP Manager in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedures, safety, quality control, and training.
Position Summary :
Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls. Coordinates internal Kaizen events with the goal of reducing lead times, improving On Time Delivery, and increasing sales per employee.
• Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
• Designs, develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
• Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Flowserve - 19 months ago
Sulphur Springs, TX
- 30+ days ago
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control...