Prior to submission the candidate has to fill client skillsheet.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site and remote network support.
- Install, configure and customize network routers, switches, and associated hardware to meet agency requirements
- Install, configure and customize network software, and ensure configurations meet agency requirements.
- Track significant problems, monitor performance and perform upgrades to hardware and software as needed.
- Design appropriate solutions and identify available network solutions.
- Create statements of work, cost estimates, and project plans to implement solutions.
- Participate in the selection and procurement of network hardware and software
- Perform maintenance on all hardware and software relating to switches and routers and associated hardware and software
- Administer and maintain up to date maintenance contracts for all network hardware.
- Administer and sustain all appropriate documentation
- 4 years experience in designing, implementing, and trouble shooting VLANs using Cisco equipment, to include intimate knowledge of QoS, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), inter-VLAN routing, and trunking.
- 4 years in WLAN, extended wired LAN with Wireless using wireless access points and WLAN 802.11x.
- 4 years experience installing and configuring CSS load balancers in a redundant environment. CCNA Certification
Assists with technical support of existing solutions and/or products. May install new products and assist in the migration to new releases or versions of products and provide related education. Area of expertise is usually related to a particular technology platform. In addition, a Technical Specialist may have programming skills and would be part of a project team
Minimum Years Required 3
Experience managing, installing and configuring CISCO switches and routers in local and wide-area networks.
Minimum Years Required 4
To apply, please contact Ravikanth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 781-780-2939 x 3040.
XpertTech Inc - 19 months ago