As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
- Initiating and maintaining extensive contacts with key engineers/scientists and officials of other organizations.
- Overseeing and directing new business development activities.
- Taking responsibility for an important segment of the transportation engineering program of CDM Smith.
- Managing several subordinate organizational segments or teams.
- Recommending facilities, personnel, and funds to implement programs which are directly related with and directed toward the fulfillment of overall CDM Smith objectives.
- Conceiving and planning investigations of broad, important, novel areas of study for which precedents are lacking, in areas critical to CDM Smith's overall engineering/scientific program. *Extensively consulting associates and others, who place a high degree of reliance on your interpretations and advice.
- Typically contributing inventions, new designs, or techniques, which would be regarded as major advances in the field.
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
- B.S. in science/engineering
- At least 12 to 15 years of experience since B. S.
- Registration as P.E.
- Experience in developing and managing P3 projects and procurements
- Experience managing large, complex projects
- Skill in persuasion and in the negotiation of critical issues
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 13 months ago