Parsons Brinckerhoff's Norfolk, Virginia office is seeking Transportation Engineer for civil and roadway design projects. This position will provide the opportunity to work on challenging projects in Virginia and prominent infrastructure projects nationwide. The successful candidate must be goal-oriented and able to meet challenging design and schedule requirements. Major duties will include: development of roadway plans and reports, ensuring transportation-related design requirements are met, identifying and meeting client requirements, and providing technical resources to design staff. This position will provide excellent opportunities for career growth.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
Authorization to immediately work in the United States is required.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training or Virginia P.E. License or the ability to obtain a license within 1 year of employment
- Transportation design experience and/or experience with Municipalities within the Hampton Roads region is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Expertise in roadway design using MicroStation and Geopak
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an EOE, M/F/D/V.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 18 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...