CLC Analyst Assistant, Operations-1300601
CLC Analyst Assistant, Operations
We invite you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. The CLC Analyst Assistant, Operations is responsible for assisting customers with the processing of consumer loans.
Successful incumbents possess intellectual horsepower, time management skills, written communication skills, have process management skills and the ability to prioritize.
This CLC Analyst Assistant, Operations position is located at 3551 Hamlin Road, Auburn Hills, MI and reports to the Comerica Loan Center Operations Manager.
- Responsible for contacting customers (internal & external) to discuss all facets of processing loans
- Responsible for contacting existing loan customers
- Maintain a full understanding of processing consumer lending products
- Develop procedures to comply with new processes and changes in regulations
- Train new Consumer Lending Operations employees
- Work on projects within CLC Consumer Operations
- Research and respond to customer issues, compliance, management concerns and audit issues
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work experience.
- 3 years experience in Banking or Consumer Loan Servicing Experience
- 1 years Customer Service Experience
- 1 year MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.), Windows and Web-based applications experience
- 1 year experience deposit/loan servicing systems
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA)
is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth & Institutional Management. Comerica's more than 9,200 colleagues focus on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.
Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background check and a drug test. Upon hire, a fingerprinting check is completed.
Comerica is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity.
Primary Location : US-MI-Auburn Hills
Job: Other Professional Positions
Shift: Day Shift
Work Hours (Example: 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday): Monday - Friday, 9:00am -6:00pm, Must be available for work schedule as listed and some overtime may be required.
Comerica - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -