Client Technical Specialists are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales support which may include: collaborate with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; deliver Proof of Concept; develop and deliver technical education; support critical situations; design solutions; and answer technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical accuracy of the proposed solution.
- At least 1 year experience in Storage Architecture, Design and Implementation
- At least 1 year experience in Storage Systems Technical Sales
- Readiness to travel 25% travel annually
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Storage Architecture, Design and Implementation
- At least 5 years experience in Storage Systems Technical Sales
TMS Texas Memory Systems
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 8 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...