Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership within the clinic setting in order to ensure effective, efficient office operations, optimizing performance and continually improving quality of care in a vastly changing health care environment.
- Create a culture of innovation, learning, teamwork and professional practice, consistent with the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the office including the coordination of clinic operations, establishment of work schedules, review of staffing needs and the supervision and training of staff in good patient relations and office policies and procedures.
- Establish effective mechanisms of communication with staff, providers and patients to foster an environment of openness, trust, teamwork and staff development. Schedule, conduct, and complete follow-up for monthly staff and provider meetings.
- Act as a liaison between physicians/providers and the organization’s leadership team to achieve effective communication and optimal operational processes.
- Responsible for financial operations of the clinic. Including accounts payable, timely and accurate preparation and submission of biweekly payroll reports, budget preparation, reviewing required reports and monthly financial statements and monitoring accounts receivable.
- Responsible for the interview and hiring process including completion of employment forms in an accurate and timely manner and coordination of orientation and training programs for new staff members
- Business/medical degree or four (4) years’ experience in a related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
- Knowledge of personnel administration and patient relation principles.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Previous healthcare management experience preferred.
- Preferred experience in personnel management, facility management, financial management, budgeting and computers are preferred. Experience in accounts receivable, to include billing, collection, ICD-9 and CPT coding.
- Preferred knowledge and experience with process improvement
- 18 months ago - save job