Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our advanced administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. We value the leadership, vision and dedication of our administrative employees that helps make our hospital successful. Become part of a team committed to success. We offer very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Clinical Pastoral Education Resident.
- Must be able to perform the professional, clinical and or technical competencies of the assigned unit or department.
- Provides pastoral/spiritual care to the multi-denominational/religion patients and family population throughout their hospital experience
- Functions as a pastoral/spiritual resource person for the hospital staff and students
- Collaborates and coordinates pastoral/spiritual activities with other Chaplains to meet the needs of the diverse patient and employee population
- Conducts formal worship services open to patients, families, staff, physicians, students and others.
- Provides for sacramental ministry and/or religious rituals as needed
- Provides off-hour coverage with other Chaplains on a rotation basis.
- Associate's degree required preferably in religion or theology field
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Other language skill is a plus, particularly Spanish
- Must have basic computer skills
The University of Kansas Hospital - 20 months ago