Work among the best. As integral members of the hospital's multidisciplinary team, the Pharmacy staff continually improves its practices to keep the hospital at the forefront of medication care. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for Clinical Pharmacist.
* Provides patient-focused pharmaceutical care through rational, safe, and cost effective drug therapy management, patient education, and drug information.
* Actively participates on the multidisciplinary healthcare team including consistent attendance for patient care rounds.
* Coordinates timely drug distribution from the generation of the medication order until administration of the medication.
* Supervises the compounding of, dispensing of, and recordkeeping related to medications for all patients.
* Participates in organizational and financial outcomes resulting from intervention in drug therapy management.
* Reports medication error and adverse drug reactions.
* Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy.
* Previous Hematology/Oncology experience preferred.
* Hematology/Oncology residency preferred.
* Must be licensed to practice pharmacy in the state of Kansas within four months of employment.
* 1 year of hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 6 months ago