Pediatric clinical research experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 2-3 years clinical research experience or a Master's Degree in Public Health (or related field) with at least 1 year clinical research experience.
The Clinical Research Coordinator II will be responsible for the coordination of clinical research activities conducted within the CHOP healthcare network.
- Works with minimal supervision by a senior CRC or a clinical team supervisor and within the scope of clinical research protocols, participates in research activities which may include: subject recruitment, confirmation of subject eligibility, informed consent process, completion of case report forms, data clarification, IRB preparations, chart abstraction, hosting monitor visits, organizing site initiation visits.
- Assignments to include more complex studies.
- Expected to meet enrollment projections within study-specified times.
- Hosts in-services on floors independently.
- Must be knowledgeable on and have full understanding of good clinical practices (GCP) and regulatory responsibilities and will be held accountable for adherence to all policies and procedures surrounding these processes and for maintaining up to date knowledge on these policies from IRB, FDA, ICH, GCP, or other sources.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 6 months ago
About The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia: The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia was founded in 1855 as the nation's first pediatric h...