· Clerical support involving continuous multi-tasking while performing diverse processes to serve the patient and health system.
· Management of medical records
· Chart filing
· Appointment scheduling and provide excellent customer services.
· Patient registration
· Responsible for answering multi-line phone system.
· Responsible for insurance verification and HMO referrals
· Collection of patient financial responsibilities.
· Daily cash journal balancing and cashing out process
· Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
· 1-3 years office experience
· Medical secretary experience preferred.
· Computer knowledge and skills required but not limited to Microsoft Word.
· Strong typing skills ( &
· Ability to be a team player, multi-task and work in a very fast paced, time sensitive environment
Thompson Health - 14 months ago
Newark -Wayne Community Hospital
Rochester General Health System
- 30+ days ago