This position will primarily be responsible for working on Pending Logs for the CLS. Additionally, this individual will be asked to work CRM cases for specimen-related issues. A Resolution Center Technician is responsible for resolving all sample-related issues that are detected within our technical departments and/or our Accessioning department. They are expected to be able to provide clear, accurate, and timely communication regarding samples to clients. Resolution Technicians are expected to thoroughly investigate every case they work on and must remain knowledgeable about all other departments within the laboratory. Resolution Technicians are to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
1. Communication link between client and internal departments
2. Able to operate office equipment to include, multi-line phone system, computer systems, scanner, photocopy/fax, etc.
3. Maintain positive morale
4. Effective written and verbal communication
5. Flexible, able to make necessary adjustments to meet deadlines
6. Independent judgment and good reasoning ability
7. Able to handle stressful situations caused by high volume requests from internal and external sources
8. Minimal specimen processing
9. Strong research skills
10. Ability to work with minimal errors and complete accuracy
1. High school diploma
2. 30 WPM typing
3. Ability to work without direct supervision
4. Ability to work with accuracy
5. Good attention to detail
6. Medical background/experience
Preferred education, skills or experience
Previous experience with PAML or one of its joint ventures. Working knowledge of Sunquest, Meditech and CRM. Attention to detail and high quality work is essential.
PAML - 2 years ago
Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML) is heading for the high road as a leading independent laboratory services provider in the...