Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Primary duties involve rooming patients, performing EKGs, performing blood pressure checks, etc. in a primary care setting
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must have graduated from a medical assistant school and be Certified Medical Assistant or Certification-eligible
- 1-2 years of previous experience as a certified medical assistant is preferred
- Previous experience working with electronic records systems is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Basic computer experience is required
- Certified Medical Assistant
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- Day shifts
Edina has gained a national reputation for its fine companies, good schools and community service projects. Edina is easily accessible and minutes from the Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, Mall of America, their thriving downtown, numerous neighborhood and regional shopping areas, and many parks and lakes.
Community Resource Links:
- Located 10 miles Southwest of Minneapolis
- Population = 47,425
- Service Area = 967,100
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...