Our client, a leading banking institution, is now accepting applications for a CMDB Programmer Analyst who has experience in extracting detailed customer requirements and implementing those requirements within Atrium CMDB, utilizing the Atrium Integration Engine (AIE) and ADDM. The engineer will also have the aptitude to lend technical assistance during the analysis, design and implementation of BMC Remedy Service Management applications. The candidate must have experience and knowledge in deploying core functionality in an out of box BMC Atrium CMDB system; this includes the ability to install the system on at least one server platform and one database. The successful candidate will have a working command of technology and architectural concepts; the ability to perform an analysis of processes; ability to document and develop workflows for system functionality and customization. Provides application, business process or functional domain leadership/expertise and peer mentoring. Provide thought leadership or hands-on expertise for problem resolution, application enhancements, user training and documentation of business processes. Manages small or medium size projects as assigned. The candidate assists in the project definition, execution and implementation
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with BMC Atrium CMDB
- Hands-on experience with Service Desk implementation and integration, to include Remedy experience
- Must have development experience with BMC Atrium CMDB, version 7.5+preferred, and experience integrating Atrium CMDB with multiple federated data sources
- Must have a good working knowledge of Service Desk processes for change, release, incident and problem management
- Experience integrating multiple vendors' discovery results into Atrium CMDB.
- Familiarity and experience with other BMC tools, such as Atrium Orchestrator, or BladeLogic highly desired and familiarity with or ITIL certifications preferred.
- Experience with Java and XML is a plus
- A high degree of interpersonal skill in working with various levels of technical and business oriented individuals is required.
ITIL V3/V2 Foundations
- Degree in CS, EE or related MIS field preferred.
- Preferred Certifications:
BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy IT Service Management 7.6.04
ParallelHR Solutions - 7 months ago