HEICO Aerospace is a very successful, fast-paced
subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, a NYSE-traded company
(NYSE: HEI, HEI.A.). For more than 40 years, HEICO has
thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace,
defense, and electronics industries by providing
innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO
Aerospace's high-energy culture focuses our Team
Members' on providing high quality products and services
to our customer base, which is made up of most of the
world's airlines. Our "work hard, play hard" approach
creates a dynamic environment that continually
challenges our team members to perform their best.
Forbes Magazine has ranked HEICO as one of the 200 "Best
Small Companies" and 200 "Hot Shot Stocks".
Turbine Kinetics, a subsidiary of HEICO Aerospace
Corporation, is currently recruiting a CMM Programmer
that will be based in Glastonbury, Connecticut. In this
position, the CMM Programmer will:
reverse engineering and development of inspection
- Primarily responsible for assisting Engineering with
dimensional inspection to create accurate
- Use prior experience in layout, quality and precise
programs/measurement of aerospace parts
Inspection of assigned components/parts.
- Operation of all metrology equipment, including CMM.
- Create inspection programs for CMM using PC_DMIS
- Develop Inspection Plans and perform First Article
- 3+ years related work experience required
- Layout inspection experience required
- Ability to validate all inspection methods
- Working knowledge of ANSI Y14.5 GD&T and drawing
- Experience with PC-DMIS CMM inspection software is
- Strong work ethic (flexibility to work occasional
handling multiple tasks
- Must have a high attention for detail and accuracy
- Must work well with others and be flexible in
Ability to access surface plates and equipment from
multiple angles to accommodate widely varying
components. Frequent use of hands to finger, handle, or
feel parts is required. Bending and twisting
occasionally. Lifting required up to 25 pounds.
This is a great position for someone who loves
challenges, a chance to learn and exciting business, and
looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful
company. HEICO Corporation offers competitive
compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical,
dental, life, and disability insurance.
Please no phone calls or faxes will be accepted. HEICO
is proud to be an EEO/AA/V/H employer. For additional
information on HEICO Careers visit us online at
Req. Code : 811
Division/Department : Turbine Kinetics
% of Travel Required : None
HEICO - 21 months ago
Here's a HEICO haiku: HEICO companies/ Providing for jet engines/ In flight or on land. Its Flight Support Group, consisting of HEICO...