Yulista is seeking a CMM Programmer to perform the following day to day duties:
- Interpret mechanical drawings and change documentation.
- Perform CMM 3D Cad.
- Model programming, utilizing 3D cad models.
- Perform in process and manual CMM inspections.
- Inspect utilizing mechanical inspection sampling plan.
- Complete first article inspections and all documentation required for first articles IAW AS9102 .
- Document any rejected material using the MRB process.
- Follow mechanical and receiving inspection procedures and guidelines.
- Follow route sheet inspection steps.
- Insure newly created CMM programs are saved and controlled.
Job Requirements :
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 10+ years of experience with mechanical inspection to include 5 years of that experience working with military specs and standards.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel
· Knowledge of mechanical inspection practices.
· Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
· 3+ years of experience with online and offline (CAD Model)
· Experience in manual surface plate setups, and all types of inspection gages.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
· Experience working in an ISO QMS environment.
· Programming experience with Zeiss Calypso software.
· Active Security Clearance
· Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Pro.
· Has experience with Multi-sensor non-contact laser systems, (OGP).
Yulista offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. To apply for this position, or view all of our job openings, visit us online at www.yulista.com , click on career opportunities. EOE .