It’s an exciting time to join US Farathane!
US Farathane is seeking an experienced CMM Lay out
About US Farathane:
- Full understanding of latest revision of GDT
standards. ( BOTH ASME & ISO)
- Work with cross functional teams internal to USF to
define source GDT feasibility, internal GDT
correctness, drive tolerance relief within external
- Full understanding and ability to provide tolerance
- Support dimensional result reviews internal and
external (Onsite and offsite).
- Full understanding of dimensional results, identify
top issues and potential root causes. Work with
internal Engineering systems in defining corrective
- Support fixture design reviews and final buyoff
- Support and assist with dimensional report
generation. Experience with PCDMIS, DATAPAGE &
DATAVIEW, GDM, Dimensional Inspection Software
(DIS), Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Understanding of statistics and process control
within the manufacturing process
- Define customer dimensional measurement
expectations and assist USF metrology lab in
providing asked deliverables
- Assist in purchasing and driving new technologies
within all USF dimensional labs.
- Assist in developing inspection procedures to
streamline dimensional inspection process.
US Farathane, a leading supplier to the automotive
industry for over three decades, designs and
manufactures highly engineered, plastic injection-molded
components. With new headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI,
we are a full service provider of value added design and
the highest quality solutions. We are built on a
foundation of service excellence offering our customers
world class full service design, engineering,
manufacturing and quality control capabilities.
US Farathane utilizes a variety of custom and standard
materials in the following areas:
- Conventional Injection Molding
- Two-Shot Molding
- Insert Molding
- Automated Assembly Methods
- Conventional and Dual Durometer Extrusions
- Single and Multi- Sheet Compression Molding
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and
benefits package including:
- Job Promotional Opportunities
To be part of a rapidly growing company that offers
exciting opportunities that will challenge your
abilities, expand your skills and reward your
contributions, please click “Apply” for immediate
consideration. Please ensure that your resume reflects a
detailed account of your skills as they relate to the
requirements of this position. We are looking for
candidates with progressively increasing levels of
responsibility. Salary requirements must be included.
Candidates for positions with USF must be legally
authorized to work in the United States. Verification of
employment eligibility will be required at the time of
hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
US Farathane will not accept third party/unsolicited
resumes. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Farathane - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -