Provide professional planning and scheduling to ensure the execution of maintenance and repair tasks ensuring minimal impact on production activities.
- Responsible for asset tracking via tagging system and entering additions, changes and deletions into CMMS
- Identify appropriate PM requirements and maintaining CMMS with up to date tasks and frequency data
- Review and report on completed preventative and predictive work requests to determine if time standards and job estimates are being met. Analyze and interpret maintenance trends and variances in order to prepare reports and to evaluate the effectiveness of the scheduling initiatives. Make modifications to the scheduling as necessary to achieve maximum use and minimal interruptions
- Review, set-up, and maintain all preventive maintenance work orders in the CMMS including establishing/reviewing job plans and task work order frequency
- Create and present key reports and metrics to monitor operational efficiency and productivity
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Is a productive member of the Rosenboom team and adheres to, promotes and enforces all Rosenboom policies, including safety requirements/procedures, in order to ensure a safe working environment for all Rosenboom employees
- Associates degree in a related field of study from an accredited postsecondary school, college or university, preferred
- Relative experience, preferred
- On site training specific to job responsibilities
- Commitment to high standards of workmanship and continuous quality improvement is an expectation of all Rosenboom positions
- Habits of good attendance and punctuality are an expectation and essential function of all Rosenboom positions
- Communicates (speaks, understands and keeps records using acceptable format and sentence and paragraph structure) in English
Rosenboom - 30+ days ago
Rosenboom, Inc. provides the best personal service one could ask for. The customer will deal directly with the owner: Scott or Kim. They wil...