CMOS Technology Enablement Program Manager
- This is a technical program leadership position within the Technology Enablement team for advanced technology nodes being developed in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ state of the art 300mm wafer fab (Fab8) in Malta, New York. The primary responsibility of this position is to lead and coordinate the definition, planning, and execution of technology collateral that is part of the overall technology offering on GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ roadmap for specific nodes like 14nm. The Program Manager is expected to align the deliverables across multiple functional areas (SRAM, Advanced Circuit Design, Test Chip Development, Design Manuals, PDK, Reliability etc. ), identify and close issues and risks, and deliver technology collateral on time in coordination with the functional leads. In this role, close collaboration is required with the program managers within functional teams, and with the silicon Technology Development Platform Manager in Fab8 to jointly deliver all the requirements. The Program Manager will interface with external customers as necessary to understand project requirements and represent the program status.
• The Technology Enablement Program Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of an integrated project schedule for all technology enablement collateral for a given new technology node development, with appropriate intermediate milestones and checkpoints to drive project execution to schedule. The role will require continuous problem solving to address issues and break constraints and/or escalate to management as necessary.
• The Technology Enablement Program Manager will drive Program Management practices across the team to ensure success, including Scope / SoW closure, identifying schedule, resource requirements, dependencies, and ensuring tie-out within the teams.
• B.S. Degree (M.S. or Ph.D. strongly preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Solid State Physics or other relevant engineering or physical science discipline is required; Minimum of 10 years of technical experience in CMOS technology development
• Minimum of 6 years experience as a project leader, project manager or program manager leading the definition and development of advanced CMOS technology. Experience working with expert teams in defining and delivering Technology Enablement collateral (DM, PDK, SRAM, Custom Macros, Test Chip)
• Familiarity with EDA Design tools and environments is needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different cultures and across organizations (cross-functional proficiency).
• M.S. or Ph.D. strongly preferred
• Experience working with design customers
• Demonstrated skill in one of the recognized program management tools, such as MS Project or Primavera.
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBAL FOUNDRIES , visit www.globalfoundries.com .
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard