GLOBALFOUNDRIES Fab 8 is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Manager to become part of our state of the art 300mm factory. The individual will be asked to sustain, ramp and transfer technologies from our other sites (Fab 1 in Dresden, Germany) as well as our alliance partners in East Fishkill. Individual will be responsible for Safety, Quality, Output and Cost KPIs for the team as well as people management and growth.
- Manage and lead a team CMP and Plating Equipment engineers to ensure Fab8 is set up to be successful
- Support Integration team and Quality organization to ensure technology meet the qualification and reliability requirements
- Participate in troubleshooting taskforces as need and help develop solutions that prevent recurrence
- Continue to improve equipment robustness for high volume manufacturing using statistical tools, DOE techniques, data driven decision making and systematic problem solving skills
- Use of lean manufacturing and six sigma processes
- Support process and technology transfer from Fab1 to Fab8
- Installation and upkeep of new tools in Malta
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering , Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other relevant engineering physical science discipline is required
- Minimum of 10 years of Semiconductor process engineering experience on CMP or Plating tools is required
- Minimum of 10 years experience with design of experiment techniques and data analysis
- Minimum of 10 years of managing in a semiconductor factory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and self starter
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a global matrixed team or environment
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and experience in working with external constituencies
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Solid State Physics or other relevant engineering physical science discipline
- Experience in advanced technology (45nm or below)
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -