CMS & Usability Sr. Project Manager
Agora Inc. is based in Baltimore, MD and is looking to fill a need for a CMS & Usability Sr. Project Manager to help our proprietary software suite integrate with all internal systems and to improve usability and interface design throughout the entire application. This position will be very technical in nature and prior system integration and usability design experience is required.
• Manage/Oversee the implementation of editorial emails/web content into the in-house system.
• Design and build a user-friendly CMS interface with a focus on clean design and functionality.
• Oversee the overhaul of the entire application to improve usability.
• Design mock-ups, documents and technical documentation to create a platform for future implementations.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of the CMS portion of the in-house system.
• Experience implementing UI/UX principles to improve system processes and interface.
• Ability to adhere to tight deadlines as well as the ability to focus on long-term priorities.
• Strong leadership skills
We are looking for someone who can wear multiple hats and help take our company’s software to the next level of productive design and functionality.
Please send your cover letter and resume to the link provided.
For the ancient Greeks, the center of social activity was the Agora, a lively marketplace where people came not only to buy and sell goods,...