Tradition of the Palm Beaches is Hiring!
MorseLife is a renowned center of excellence in senior care – a non-sectarian, charitable organization that puts the needs of older adults at the forefront. As a continuum of care, MorseLife cares for seniors in various settings – in our long term care facility, short-term rehabilitation center, independent and assisted living residence, and through home and community-based services that enable seniors to age in place. We are also taking the lead in developing best practices in the care of seniors – now and in the future – through our groundbreaking research
Immediate Openings for On Call Certified Nurses Assistants (CNA) in our Assisted Living Facility of the Tradition
As a CNA for the Tradition you will:
Selected Candidate(s) must possess:
- Provide care for residents in our Assisted Living Facility (ALF)
- Listen and respond to all concerns and questions of residents and their family members
- Assist with various areas of resident care including but not limited to; bathing, dressing, toileting, obtaining vital signs, etc.
- Ensure a safe environment for residents at all times
- Assisting nursing staff with medication management
- Assisting residents with all other Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- One year certificate from a college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current Medical Technician certification
- Ability to read and interpret documents and information
- Strong communication skills
- Valid FL CNA certification and completion of all mandated training
- Current CPR Certification
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- Experience working in an assisted living facility preferred
- Ability to work a varied schedule (morning, evenings, nights, and/or weekends) required
MorseLife - 20 months ago
MorseLife has been providing exceptional care for seniors in Palm Beach County for over 30 years.