POSITION SUMMARY |
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The Anesthesia Aide maintains the Anesthesia department workroom, ordering and stocking supplies,assisting the anesthesia staff when needed and keeping the OR anesthesia equipment and all other anesthesia equipment clean and stocked. Is responsible for requisitioning of routine supply items for the department. Preforms for the routine cleaning and restocking in the department and OR rooms in regards to anesthesia machines and supplies. Performs miscellaneous related and other duties as assigned. Reports to the Chief CRNA of Anesthesia who reports to the Senior VP in administration.
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- Educational Requirements
- High School/ GED; Medical terminology course preferred.
- Experience Requirements
- Anesthesia Aide experience in acute hospital desirable. Experience and knowledge in Computer usage preferred.
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
Trinity Health - 20 months ago