Position is primarily responsible for providing direct and indirect clinical care for residents in accordance with established nursing practices and within the scope of practice of the Certified Nursing Assistant. Position also performs various resident care activities, light housekeeping in resident rooms, and additional non-licensed services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of the residents.
1. High school graduate or equivalent required.
2. Graduate of an accredited CNA program required.
3. Certification and registration as a CNA by the Commonwealth of Virginia required.
4. CPR certification upon hire is preferred.
5. Excellent ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language.
6. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with others.
7. Basic computer skills preferred.
8. Previous experience working in a long term care setting highly preferred.
Goodwin House is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.