West Lake Health Campus, a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility in Commerce, Michigan is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to be our Certified Resident Care Associate's who have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and to providing outstanding customer service.
Full and Part Time positions available
Great PERKS and BENEFITS. We take care of our employees!
Apply in person, mail, or email your resume to: Kathleen Dawson
- You will be paid weekly
- Gas bonus (money for gas!)
- Subsidized meals in the campus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner discounted at 50%
- Free uniform shirt or garment specific to your role
- 401K with employer matching
- Company provided Life insurance
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance offered
- Opportunity to win scholarships
- Employee disaster relief support
- Personal and professional growth -- over 100 free training courses in Computer Skills, Compliance, Clinical Skills, Alzheimer Disease, Communications, Leadership Skills and much more
- Discount rates on home and auto insurance
- Cell phone discounts
- Employee Assistance Program that provides professional counseling with licensed counselors to help you cope during tough times
- And much much more
West Lake Health Campus
Commerce, Michigan 48382
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
To be considered a candidate for these positions, applicants must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Michigan (and must be able to provide all necessary documentation), must possess a high school diploma or equivalent, must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition, must possess the ability to make independent decisions when warranted, and must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members and the general public.
Trilogy Health Services, LLC
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded December 1997, Trilogy Health Services, LLC is a customer service-focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare...