**CLOSING DATE 11/23/12. Resumes will be reviewed after the closing date**
Union Hospital is an award-winning, full service community hospital located in Elkton, Maryland. Nationally recognized for clinical excellence in the treatment and prevention of disease, our 122-bed, not-for-profit hospital is dedicated to providing superior, personalized, quality health care to our neighbors, families and friends.
Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of residents in Cecil County and neighboring communities.
We are seeking qualified candidates, including nursing students, for our Per Diem, Certified Nurse Assistants on our Intensive Care Unit.
The C.N.A. ICU:
1. Provides direct and indirect patient care activities under the direction of an RN.
2. May perform all treatment and services within the scope of practice of the Certified Nurse Asst MD state licensure.
3. Interacts with the public by answering patient and visitor questions.
4. Interacts with other departments of the hospital to ensure quality patient care and overall teamwork.
5. Performs other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Maryland Board of Nursing Certified/Licensed CNA
- American Heart Association BLS
- Effective written and oral communication & computer skills
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Team work oriented