Visiting Nurse Association, established in 1889, is Colorado’s oldest nonprofit home healthcare agency. VNA is committed to a continuum of health care in the home and community supporting optimal well-being, independence, and dignity. To achieve this, our highly skilled team provides individualized care and education to patients and their families every step of the way.
At VNA, you will find a friendly work environment that fosters ongoing learning and professional development.
•Play a vital in providing the finest possible care to some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
•Assist clients with day-to-day living activities.
•Respond to client needs with a cooperative and willing attitude.
•Communicate with the primary caregiver regarding the plan of care.
•Meet productivity expectations and document visits through a telephony system.
•Maintain regular contact with the Agency scheduler regarding caseload.
•Participate in internal and external professional development programs to maintain and enhance skills.
CNAs must have a working cell phone with voice mail and/or E-mail capability.
Education, formal training, certificates:
• Completion of an approved educational program for nurse aides in the state of Colorado.
• Active Colorado CNA license.
• Current CPR certification.
• Previous CNA or student experience within the last year.
• Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy objects.
• Excellent communication skills.