1 year of experience required
Candidate must first be able to bring their heart to work, have a passion for caring for seniors through meaningful living, and demonstrate mastery of CNA skill-set along with current and valid CNA Certification through the Maryland Board of Nursing. This position is one-on-one care. Must be able to work a
Must be a CNA- Successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Competency Program,
with current and valid CNA certification through the Maryland Board of Nursing.
Minimum of One year of experience required
LTC experience preferred
CPR & First Aid Certifications
Performs personal care services, within the framework of the individual resident’s activities of daily living and functional abilities.
Provides assistance that enhances the resident’s sense of personal choice and autonomy.
Encourages maintenance of optimum nutritional standards by maintaining an environment conducive to enjoyable dining.
The guiding principles we ask our employees to bring:
- We are an organization graced by the talents, passion, and commitment of our people and together, we are creating community
We believe in the power of relationships
We believe in living inspired and inspiring lives
We believe that together we are better
We are free to be authentic and courageous
We are accountable to one another
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive selection of medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- Medical Flexible Spending
- Dependent Care FSA
- 403B retirement plan
- EMA Pension Plan
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability, Supplement Life, and Long Term Care Insurance
- Company paid life insurance for full-time employees
- Generous vacation leave
- Flexible staffing levels: full time, part time, casual, weekend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship programs for those entering or continuing a Nursing career
- And more...
EMA Senior Care - 21 months ago
William Hill Manor is proud to be accredited by CARF-CCAC, the nation’s only accreditor of continuing care retirement communities and...