Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, is currently seeking compassionate, trustworthy, and dependable CNA's to service our clients.
We are currently filling shifts with only the best CNAs in the area!
Preference goes to those applicants who have early morning and evening availability as well as weekend availability.
Part-time, Overnight, and Live-in positions are available to provide our clients with companionship and conversation, meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, Alzheimer & Dementia care, running errands, personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, and grooming), and more.
If this is you, then we offer exciting opportunities for caregivers like yourself who are committed to providing outstanding client care and who are looking for professional growth and development. We empower our caregivers for continued improvement in client care and we work as a team to achieve high standards in non-medical home care. Synergy HomeCare is dedicated to a team approach and we build our team in Trust, Quality, Compassion, and Care.
If this sounds like you, please call 919-786-5053
- Must be a CNA1, CNA2, or PNA
- Must be able to start ASAP with open availability.
- Must have experience in personal care
- Must have current NC driver's license, a reliable car, and current auto insurance (no public transportation is available).
- Must have CPR and First Aid Certification , and negative TB results.
- Must be able to pass national background check
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to provide verifiable personal and professional references
- Must have regular access to the internet/email.
Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, aide, aid , aide, home maker, cna, nurses aide, home health aide, companion, pediatric hha, pediatric experience, home care, home health care , health care, MR with kids, seizure disorder with kids, homecare, home care, developmental disabilities, cognitive disabilities, CNA, HHA, aide, aid, home maker, cna, nurses aide, home health aide, companion, pediatric hha, pediatric experience, home health care
Synergy HomeCare is an equal opportunity employer.
Synergy Home Care - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard