We are a steel fabrication company fabricating steel plate girders for bridges. The CNC Burn Table Operator will be responsible for cutting all plate needed for the fabrication of the plate girders and all other parts needed for other fabrications.
- Employee will report directly to the shop foreman.
- Willing to work 40-60 hours weekly, an average of 46-50 hours.
- Burns and cut steel according to job specifications.
- Programs CNC machine to ensure proper burning.
- Clean and Identify all cut material and material returned to inventory.
- Maintains and inspects equipment on a daily basis.
- Complies with company housekeeping policies to maintain a clean and orderly work station.
- Must meet all company quality standards and shop tolerances.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience is preferable.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to produce a quality burn without slag or gouges.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes.
- Ability to read prints and drawings.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills needed.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to pick up at least 75lbs.
A new hire will work for a 90 day trial period, after the 90 days the employee will be eligible for certain benefits which will include the following; 8 paid holidays, health insurance which the company pays 75%, dental which is paid for by the employee. After a 1 year period the employee will be eligible for 1 week paid vacation, 3 paid personal days, Simple Ira Plan.