Greatbatch Medical is committed to the design and manufacture of critical technologies that enhance the reliability and performance of medical devices and procedures. Due to the increase in customer demand for our high precision components, we are seeking 12 experienced machinists for for 2 nd and 3 rd shifts at our Barton Road, Clarence facility.
DESCRIPTION: We are seeking CNC Swiss Turning operators, CNC Vertical Milling operators, and CNC two-axis lathe operators. These positions may also be required to perform machine set-ups. These are permanent, full-time position that include benefits on day one and shift differential for 2 nd and 3 rd shifts. Benefits include paid time off, profit sharing, 401K with employer match, a Wellness Program and a competitive medical, dental and vision package. We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
- Operates, maintains and sets up CNC Swiss Turning, CNC Vertical Milling, or CNC two-axis turning machines to include troubleshooting and correcting problems in a timely manner
- Inspects components visually under a microscope and dimensionally with hand instruments and a CMM to ensure components conform to customer requirements
- Performs other functions as required
MACHINIST QUALIFICATIONS: (education & experience)
Please apply online at www.greatbatch.com or in person at 4096 Barton Road, Clarence, NY 14031.
- Previous experience working in a production environment operating CNC Swiss Turning, CNC Vertical Milling, or CNC two-axis turning machines (set up experience preferred)
- Ability to work independently while running 2 or more machines
- GD&T knowledge and experience required
- High School diploma or GED
Greatbatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Greatbatch - 17 months ago