Summary of Duties:
Responsible for setting up and operating; multi axis CNC lathes with live tooling, CNC mills and maintaining production quality. Operates other manual machine tools and metal fabrication equipment.
• High School Diploma or Technical Training Certificate
• Knowledge of Mori Seiki controls, ESPRIT or Mazatrol
• MasterCam software programming
• Strong communication skills to work with engineering team with the development of new projects
• Proficient in MS Office software
• Standard work week is Monday through Friday
• Generally working in production environment
• Required intermittent long periods of sitting and standing.
• Required exposure to industrial oils, coolants, solvents, lubricants, adhesive and other chemicals. NOTE: All safety precautions will be used.
• Requirement for some independent actions and/or decisions is predominant
• Required to work in a non-air-conditioned setting.
• Some repetitive motion required on occasion.
• Required daily periodic lifting of materials and parts weighing up to 70 lbs.
• Required intermittent long periods sitting and standing.
• CNC Mills and lathes
• Inspection and measuring hand instruments
• Power hand tools
A and B shifts available. (Shift differential for B shift.)
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK LINK (or cut and paste into your browser): https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=3709221