Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced CNC Machinist in North Tonawanda, NY. This position is a temporary to hire job opportunity. The CNC Machinist will be responsible for setting up and running CNC & VMC machines. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for CNC Machinist include but are not limited to the following:
• setting up and running CNC & VMC machines
• running manual mills/lathes
CNC Machinist candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High Schoold Diploma or equivalant
• Insert Years of Experience Required
• Must be able to read blueprints and use required hand tools
• experienced large and small CNC machinists
Must be available 1st and 2nd shift
Pay for this position is $15 and up depending on experience. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other CNC Machinist related job opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 8 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...