Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for an experienced CNC Machinist in North Tonawanda, NY. This position is a temporary to hire job opportunity. The CNC Machinist will be responsible for setting up and running CNC & VMC machines. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for CNC Machinist include but are not limited to the following:
• setting up and running CNC & VMC machines
• running manual mills/lathes
CNC Machinist candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High Schoold Diploma or equivalant
• Insert Years of Experience Required
• Must be able to read blueprints and use required hand tools
• experienced large and small CNC machinists
Must be available 1st and 2nd shift
Pay for this position is $15 and up depending on experience. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other CNC Machinist related job opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...