CNC Machine Operator, Fabrication
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
1. Operates assigned Computer Numerical Control (C.N.C.) machinery, producing parts to quality specifications and
required productivity levels; required to setup machinery with supervision.
2. Performs preventive maintenance on C.N.C. machines as required.
3. Informs next shift's associate on all information involving quality of part being produced and condition of machinery at
end of shift.
4. Fills out work order time sheets and quality checks in a timely manner.
5. Adheres to health, fire and safety regulations; identifies potential safety hazards and reports such to the Human
6. Upholds Pelco's Commitment to Excellence standards at all times.
7. Performs related duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of C.N.C. machinery.
2. Knowledge of basic math and simple recordkeeping.
3. Knowledge of fundamentals of mechanics.
4. Knowledge of appropriate safety precautions and procedures.
5. Ability to read and interpret blueprints and material specifications.
6. Ability to read and use measuring instruments.
7. Ability, willingness and aptitude to learn setup operations.
8. Ability to read and write at a level necessary for successful job performance.
9. Ability to work in a drug-free environment and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
1. One year general experience in a machine operation environment.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric - 10 months ago
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...