Before signing any documents and NDAs with other companies, ask about Nytecs NO NON-COMPETE culture.
Title: CNC Machinist Prototyper
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Salary: DOE/DOQ + Top Benefits (www.nytec.com/careers/benefts)
Nytec is looking for an experienced individual to build and/or fabricate 3D prototypes and fixtures. The candidate must be able to use the CAD/CAM tools. The CNC the team uses are HAAS and Datron M8.
This person MUST have:
- CNC CAD skills
- Model Making and Model Shop Skills
- Creativity with Model Making
- Fabricate Prototypes based on verbal, sketches or CAD data using Vertical Milling Machines, Manual Lathes and other machines including Band Saw, Drill Press, etc.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as a support person for key Model Makers or take on projects with minimal staff support.
Other Highly Desired Skills:
- Knowledge in machining skills including Milling, Lathe, Table and Band Saws and the ability to setup each machine required.
- Accredited degree in Machining Technology.
- Ability to machine precision parts within .0005 or .015mm.
- Computer skills required, knowledge Windows, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel..
Education: AA or better
- CAD ability, Pro-E or Solid Works
- Minimum of 5 years in machining and/or Prototyping Model Making.
- High Mechanical Aptitude.
- Ability to work through ambiguity.
- Knowledge of CNC and/or CAM Programming.
View our benefits at www.nytec.com/careers/benefits
Get $1000 for referring a candidate that is hired, $1000 for referring a job that is filled by Nytec. $2000 for referring the job and the candidate!
SUMMARY OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Medical (Group Health or United)
Dental (Delta Dental) & Vision (VSP)
Fitness & Outdoor Activities Reimbursement of $75/month (includes rock climbing, yoga and health club sessions)
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Plan
401K. Match Upto 3%, Instant Eligibility
Highest Pay Rates In Area
$1500 Education & Certifications in Yearly Reimbursement
Sign on bonus for qualified individuals
Ask about our relocation package
Note: Candidates must be authorized to work legally without requiring any visa sponsorship now or in the future, and must be a U.S Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the U.S (PR/LPR) or Employment Authorization Document adjusting to Permanent Residency Status (I-485 approval) or must be eligible to apply for a TN Visa under NAFTA (Canada and Mexico) upon entering the border into the U.S.
**H-1 transfers can be looked into on a case by case basis**
- F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT: Please note we are an e-verified company, but are not able to sponsor H-1b's at this time. F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT must have a minimum of one and a half year eligibility left to work before your EAD expires including extensions.*