There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
CNC Machinist A ( Weekend Shift)
- Inspect parts and determine and document that features meet or do not meet drawing dimensional and quality requirements. If additional assistance is needed contact a team leader, a manager, or a manufacturing or quality engineer.
- Using various means, determine when tooling needs to be replaced due to wear or defect or when tooling needs to be adjusted (via mechanical adjustment or tool offset change) in order to manufacture quality product in an efficient manner while meeting or exceeding set standards. If additional assistance is needed contact a team leader, a manager, or a manufacturing or quality engineer.
- Improper decisions can result in quality escapes, scrap, rework, additional costs, lost capacity, missed on time delivery, and poor customer satisfaction.
Setup and operate Mitsui Seiki 5-Axis machining-centers. Inspect work and complete required documentation
EDUCATION/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
For consideration, please list your minimum hourly salary requirement.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)
- Knowledge of 4 and 5 axis machining, tooling, methods, and techniques.
- Good understanding of quality measures, and inspection methods using various manual inspection equipment, gages.
- Blueprint (Mechanical/CAD drawings) reading skills and understanding of dimensional tolerance and Geometric symbols and meanings.
- Good understanding of Computers, CNC equipment, and CNC controls, and tool offsets.
- The ability to read and understand CNC G-Code programs and basic work instructions and specifications.
- The ability to be self motivated, to multitask, and take direction as required.
- General machining knowledge and related math skills (5 years minimum)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...