Job Description:The Company:|
Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
operation of equipment as defined in the work
- Performs a variety of duties in the set-up and
instructions for each process.
specifications regarding the sequential start-up,
- Reviews production schedules, process procedures and
operation and control of automated equipment and
and peripheral hardware.
- Monitors the operation of the automated equipment
equipment and peripheral hardware operate within the
- Initiates adjustments to ensure that the automated
established control limits.
automated equipment and peripheral hardware.
- Inspects quality levels of production on the
workmanship drops below quality specifications.
- Makes adjustments to equipment or hardware when
substandard to the specifications.
- Initiate rework/repair activities on product that is
control or inventory management.
- Records data required for statistical process
equipment and peripheral hardware at specified
- Performs preventive maintenance on the automated
intervals and schedules.
of the automated equipment or peripheral hardware.
- Performs sequential shutdown, including the cleaning
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
preferred. Technical training or education a plus.
- Completion of a high school degree or equivalent is
experience or experience in a related area.
- 5-10 years of industry related machine operator
participates in process.
- Excellent communication skills (written and Verbal)
- Demonstrates basic manufacturing line knowledge and
the appropriate tools may be required : Inspection,
- To perform the major job responsibilities the use of
measurement Office Skills: data entry, software.
- Able to read and comprehend moderately complex
one-on-one and small group situations to other
- Ability to effectively present information in
employees, leads and supervisors of the organization
multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to
measurement and distance.
- Ability to perform these operations using weight
variety of concrete variables in situations where
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
only limited standardization exists.
furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
Decisions may affect other teams
- May make decisions or recommendations for team.
instructions on new and complex assignments.
- May give direction to other employees. Receives
- Completes tasks as assigned with limited supervision
horizontal), and/or lathe CNC machines
- Setup and operation of mill (vertical or
- Ability to use micrometers, calibers , other
- Experience reading G-codes
- Ability to trouble shoot CNC machines
- Interpretations of geometric dimensions and
engineering plans / specifications
- Ability to ready and interpret blueprints,
mentorship to work teams
- Team player, and ability to lead team / provide
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
with higher volume manufacturing a plus , some
- Operating Mazak Mill, Lathe machines, experience
Mastercam programming a plus; work with Solid works
Flextronics - 23 months ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...