Quanex Building Products, Engineered Components Division in Mounds View, MN a leading manufacturer in the building products industry, is seeking quality conscious, self-motivated, team player to join our company! |
- Operate CNC machines to produce fenestration products. Operate glue press, make fixtures, material handling and programming. Must be able to understand the entire CNC process to include drawings, programming, tool changes, tooling knowledge and CNC maintenance.
- Experience with PC based Controller and/or Fanuc CAD/CAM experience a plus (AutoCAD Lt/SurgCam/RouterCIM)
- Must be able to read blueprints, use micrometer and calipers
- Follow work instructions and able to read product specs
- Meet Quality and Performance goals
- Machine product according to customers specifications
- Insure Quality on all processes
- Strive for continuous improvement
Shift hours are Monday – Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. * (Overtime as needed.)
*These are straight 8 hours shift – two 15 minute paid rest breaks
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of machining experience, CNC operation, and skills in mathematical calculations. High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D), six or more months of production experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above. Skilled in Microsoft Office such as Word, Word pad, Excel, and Outlook with two or more years of manufacturing and industry related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
We offer an attractive starting wage based on experience. Plus a complete benefit package and a progressive work environment. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to be part of a dynamic growth oriented organization.
Please email or send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
Quanex Building Products
2270 Woodale Drive
Mounds View, MN 55112
Quanex Building Products is an EEO employer. We maintain a smoke free, drug free work environment.